Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wilson Linn Montgomery


W. Linn Montgomery 

Always one to duck gainful employment and any form of real work, I’m still a professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff.  I teach a variety of courses from freshman to graduate levels, cause grief to Masters and Ph.D. students, and still manage to keep somewhat active in research on biology of tropical reef fishes.  My wife, Peggy (botany faculty, Master gardener, and jeweler), says I can think about retirement when my daughter, Shayne (age 16high school Junior ), is out of college.  My oldest son, Cooper (age 20), is searching for self at Pima Community College in Tucson, and his brother, Tate (19), is a freshman in biochemistry at the University of Arizona in Fall.   




No comments:

Post a Comment