Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bob Free


Bob Free

After High School, I got my BA from Berkeley where I met my wife--Carolyn.  We have been married 44 years (yikes!) and have three great sons, all of whom live close by in Seattle.  Two of the sons are married and we have four grandchildren whom we get to see regularly.  The best!!
After college, I got a Masters from Stanford, taught high school for three years, then went to the University of Washington Law School to become a lawyer.  I practiced with the same great firm in Seattle for 35 years, specializing in Immigration Law.  I retired from the firm four years ago and now teach Immigration Law at my alma mater--UW-- where my youngest son is now a  Second Year Law student!!  
I had a great time at the reunion, connecting with old friends.  I was disappointed that Eloise Fernandez and Bruce Forbes could not come and I hope they post something on this blog.  I see Bert Hudgins, my best friend since First Grade at Bird Rock, regularly and he keeps me posted about other LJHS grads.  


No comments:

Post a Comment