Thursday, October 9, 2014

Patty Bonnell Cohenour


Patty Bonnell Cohenour

I have lived in Oklahoma City since I left LJHS in 1960 (except for a few years in Kansas City and Shreveport, when my husband completed his dental and oral surgery training).  My husband, Kent, and I have been married for 42 years.  We have two children (daughter,Caroline & son, Christopher).  We were "Senior Citizens" before we became grandparents!  Our only grandchild, Jaicks (age 2) is the light of our lives.
My friends tell me that chasing a two-year old will keep me young.  I feel blessed that I have lived long enough to spend time with him!  My sweet mother died when I was 23, so she never got to meet our children.

We are movie-junkies and see about 50 movies a year.  My husband loves golf, while I love to play bridge. I am a member of Altar Guild at my church.  We are HUGE sports fans.  What is not to love about Sooner football and Thunder basketball?  My nickname is "SoonerPatty".

I remember many of my friends from my days at La Jolla Elementary and LJHS.  Many of you may remember my brother, Bill '59.  He lives in Seattle, and attended his 50th reunion just a few years ago.  I will be thinking of you this weekend. God bless.

1712 Coventry LaneNichols Hills, OK 73120
(405) 842-9671


No comments:

Post a Comment