Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bob Turrentine


Bob Turrentine
After graduation I got married, graduated from Cal-Western undergraduate and law school, moved to Minnesota to practice law, moved to the BVI to teach scuba diving, moved back to Minnesota, got divorced, re-married, practiced law in the Washington County Attorneys office until a heart event in 2001 forced an early retirement  
Since then we spend our summers in Minnesota and our winters cruising the Bahamas on our 48 foot trawler Veda L.
I don't ski much, pilot river boats or fly hot air balloons anymore but still windsurf, dive, play banjo,and drive boats.  
Because I don't drink, am not much for dress codes and have not stayed in touch with anyone, I doubt if I will be coming to the reunion but certainly wish the class of 1964 well.
The pictures are of recent vintage showing my wife Linda, our boat and some diving, fishing and windsurfing.
If, after 50 years anyone wants to reconnect with me, I am bobturrentine@gamil.com






No comments:

Post a Comment