Thursday, October 9, 2014

Carol Simms Gingery


Carol Simms Gingery 

I met my husband, Bob, in 1987 and this year we are celebrating our 26th year of marriage.  I have been blessed with 2 stepchildren, Jenny and Jim, their spouses, Glenn and Staci and three grand children under the age of 5, Kyle, Jayde and Will.  Bob and I live in Pacific Beach ½ block from Mission Bay and 3 blocks from the ocean in a home that used to belong to Bob’s grandparents but has since been remodeled and enlarged to accommodate the growing family that I married into.   
I worked for 30 + years in Loan Servicing, taking care of the loans on the books for various banks and savings and loans.  I worked for Home Federal Savings and Loan for 13 years, starting out as a receptionist and working my way up to Vice President and the Loan Servicing Manager for Oceanside Federal, and then became the Customer Relations Manager at Merrill Lynch Mortgage and other mortgage companies.   
I look forward to seeing my former classmates at the reunion but have trouble believing that we graduated 50 years ago!  Where does the time go? 








No comments:

Post a Comment