Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Janet Smith (Smitty)

Janet Smith (Smitty)

After graduating from the 7-11 and LJHS, I received my degree from SDSU and pursued a career in education. I have taught several schools and graduate levels in San Diego. My most rewarding experiences in education have been in special needs classrooms. I am currently working in several schools throughout San Diego that offer special needs services. 

Pickle ball has replaced tennis. Jazzercise, golf, camping and boating are still some of my favorite activities. 

My husband lost his battle with ALS in 1998. We would have been thrilled with the huge success of the "Ice Bucket Challenge"!!

I have one grown son who is my master chef. He also graduated from LJHS and attended culinary programs at UC Davis and several culinary schools in San Diego. 

y residence is still here in "America's Finest". I am "addicted" to the salt air and currently reside in Point Loma. 

Salute to the most outstanding class ever to attend LJHS!! We're from La Jolla and couldn't be more proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment