Thursday, October 9, 2014

John Gehman


John Gehman



Graduated BSEE U. Colorado 1968 and got married.  I am still married to the same person after 46 years.  We had two children:  Our son is a Marine Lt Colonel and flies the V22 at Miramar.  Our daughter lives in Phoenix and works for McKesson.

I worked at Pearl harbor Naval Shipyard, the Naval Torpedo Station in Keyport Washington, Motorola in Scottsdale Az and Ft WorthTxFreescale in Austin Tx.  My last job was at Qualcomm in San Diego before I retired two years ago.

I live in Escondido just above Lake Hodges and stay busy playing tennis, riding my mountain bike and taking care of my property.  I have been to a few places, most notably Ukraine (10 times).

The 68 Chevy picture was my car in college.  I could by it back now for only $130K.  Yes it is a 58 Impala Convertible but it was taken in 1968.





No comments:

Post a Comment