Thursday, October 9, 2014

Terry Cohen Werdann

Terry Cohen Werdann



After graduating high school,I was sent to Los Angeles at the end of August to start design school.  It was very different than La Jolla..I graduated with a B.S. in Design in three years.  Started working shortly after graduation ,which was usually fun and challenging.
Worked for Catalina Swimwear , Lanz, and several other,till I found a company I was with for 15 years.  At some point, I was burned out,so I became a Design Instructor at FIDM for another 15 years. I never thought I would be a teacher,but I loved it,working with young adults with imagination 
was rewarding. I married in 1967 to Bob, no children,  just Labradors. I lived in Woodland Hills,for the life of the marriage (29 years) and then some.  I needed to get out of the L.A. lifestyle,so I retired and moved to La Quinta, CA. I am starting my 5th year and love it.  I live in the  community
of Trilogy ( over 55 ). I still play golf. swim in the summer, involved with organizations such as the Creative Arts Club at Trilogy and the Activities committee.  
As a design Instructor I had the opportunity to learn CAFD, and was hooked on computers.  I taught the CAFD classes which included Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and wrote several boos to assist students in all Design Schools.  I live with my 3 year old white Labrador named Maizey Grace.
Four years ago I found my best friend  Valerie Forward on Facebook and we  connected and we are having  great time laughing and reliving those great years of LJHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment