Thursday, October 9, 2014

Carla Bowlin



Carla Bowlin

My husband, Doug, and I are now both retired!  He retired from the Department of Corrections as Supervisor of Correctional Education Programs.  I retired from San Luis Obispo Superior Courts as a court reporter.  Our daughter, June, is married and they have one child.  She is an agricultural teacher at Fresno Central High School.  Her husband is an attorney and a realtor.  Our son, Andy, is a photographer and works part time for the United States Post Office.  He has his own gallery, called The Green Room, in Cayucos, California. 

We live on an acre and a half.  We have many fruit trees, and Doug enjoys growing vegetables.  I try to keep fit by going to the gym, yoga classes, and walking.  Genealogy is another hobby, and I am working with my cousin creating a book tracing our mutual ancestors. 

Life is good!


Carla Marriner Bowlin 
17155 Oak Ave. 
Atascadero, CA 93422 
(805) 438-3938 

No comments:

Post a Comment