Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bert Hudgins


Bert Hudgins

I have been fortunate to have had a wonderful marriage, great kids, a challenging career, and good health. I was married to my beautiful wife, Eileen, for 36 years.  Unfortunately, Eileen passed away in 2010 after a courageous battle with ALS.  Together we raised three children:  Dean, Chris and Cari.  Dean’s wife Maria and Cari’s husband Jim have been a great addition to our family. I am also the proud grandfather of five year old Audrey and three year old Vivian, the daughters of Jim and Cari. 
For 31 years, I worked as a business teacher, work experience coordinator, detention supervisor, ASB director and district administrator for the Poway Unified School District. Prior to my retirement, I was the Director of Student Discipline and Attendance and was so often reminded of our crazy times at La Jolla High School. Some things never change! 
I am still participating in many of the activities that I have always enjoyed including golf, tennis, travel and going to the gym. Currently, some of my favorite activities include camping and boating with my granddaughters! 

 Audrey on the boat
 Vivian on the boat




Hudgins Family

No comments:

Post a Comment