Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Nancy Ellis Anderson


NANCY ELLIS ANDERSON


I attended SDSU after high school and earned a B.S. in Psychology and two Master’s Degrees in Clinical Psychology and Counseling.  I married Paul (UCLA) in 1970.  I worked at SDSU in Testing for 7 years and as a high school and middle school counselor for over 22 years.  I retired in 2009 and am enjoying life, still living in La Jolla. Paul and I have 3 children: Christina, Karen, and Mark, who all graduated from La Jolla High School. We have 4 great grandchildren: Bjorn, Sophia, Annika, and Carmen.  We enjoy travel and have traveled to Europe numerous times (especially France), South America, and Israel.  On our last trip this past summer we took our 2 oldest grandchildren to London, Paris, Copenhagen, and Sweden (to visit Paul’s relatives.  I enjoy Jazzercise, book clubs, Mah Jongg, swimming, walking, and spending time with our family, grandchildren, and friends. I feel especially blessed to live in beautiful La Jolla, and, so far, enjoy good health. I still keep in touch with friends from La Jolla High. 



No comments:

Post a Comment